Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ode

We have to do our part in keeping the waters clean,
So that our environment will stay green.
Do not litter,
It is bad,
Especially bad for Singapore's reputation.
The people will be sad.

Listen to me,
Don't you see?
Whatever I'm saying is true.
The waters are singing the blues.
Now all you need to do,
Is play your part.
Singapore relies on you,
Let's do it from the start.

Don't you ever think about the consequences,
Of your haphazard waste disposure?
Don't you ever have any conscience?
We're living in condions
Worse than sloppy animal enclosures.

This is not a silly game,
You need to put in some care.
I am seriously going insane...
This is all I'm left to share.

The end of our world is coming near,
For there would be little water left, I fear

No comments:

Post a Comment